måndag 30 mars 2009

Biceps-Triceps OVERDRIVE!!!

70 minutes of serious, brutal and
mind-boggling Biceps-Triceps action.

40% Isokinetic/Static and Negatives,
60% regular. Awesome pressure in
my arms thanks to the Creatine.

MEGA-Pump!!! :-)

I used the breaks in between sets to
work the Abdos and Calves.

A very satisfying and rewarding w/o.

Plus...


...we were in the presence of
true GREATNESS!

Martin (one of the Top 20 BB's in
the World) showed up - and for a
second the whole gym held it's
breath...

The guy is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE!!
Later on this year he will compete
in the Mr. Olympia!

I even had the audacity to ask him
if I could do a set in-between when
he was taking a break at the dip-
machine!

He granted me the favour and even
commented positively on the number
of reps I managed! :-)

2morrow: Cardio Action! :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar